CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged from cik wawi...

I’ve been tagged by cik wawi..


Starting time : 1:18am zzzzzzzzz

Name : fifie a.k.a pet... hihi

Sisters : 1

Brothers : 3

Shoe size : 6

Height : 159cm

Where do you live : bbb

Have you ever been on a plane : yup

Swam in the ocean : snorkeling je, kt tioman n redang..

Fallen asleep at school : never.. gue budak nerd dulu beb...ekeke

Broken someone’s heart : always..huhuhu

Fell off your chair : ada kot..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : masa zaman bercintan dulu la...

Saved e-mails : of course

What is your room like : peaceful

What’s right beside you: Almas my princess

What is the last thing you ate : mee goreng (tk sedap)

Ever had…Chicken pox : once

Sore throat : seldom

Stitches : once

Broken nose : Never

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Hmmm....

Like picnics : Love it!

Who was/were…The last person you danced with : hmmm.....

You last yelled at : my hb... ampun yang....

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : my hb la
Kissed anyone : my hb n almas
Talk to an ex : nope
Miss someone : yes

Who do you really hate: hyprocitoo
Do you like your hand-writing : Nope

Are your toe nails painted : No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my moms

What color shirt are you wearing now : grey

Are you a friendly person : myb

Do you have any pets : used to.. miss my cat soo much!! waaaa!

Do you sleep with the TV on : never

What are you doing right now : jwp soalan merapu ini...

Can you handle the truth : Insyallah

Are you closer to your mother or father : My mother..

Do you eat healthy : yes

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : yes... opppsss..

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my best friend

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : tgh2

Are you confident : think so

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
-form 5 tgh sibuk nk spm
-sibuk nk bercinta pon ada
-asek tgk wayang je
-tk tau apa lg ek?

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..
-sedekah pd yg memerlukn
-buat umah beso
-beli brabus
-pg haji bwk mk pak, sedara mara sekali
-travel 1 dunia

5 of my bad habits..
-susah tidur
-suka coklat n ice cream
-pantang tgk sale
-b4 tido mesti berangan dulu
-tk blh tgk mende sepah (hb slalu jd mangsa)

5 places I am living..
-bangi
-bukit mahkota in future

0 comments: